Welcome to the Twisted Panties archive. No, this isn't the lingerie section of JC Penny's or Victoria's Secret. Twisted Panties was my column that ran on the website, Comicbook Galaxy during the summer and fall of 2001. The first few columns dealt with Cerebus and the last few columns were about comics in general.
Hopefully if I get any time (bwahahaha!) I'll start writing Twisted Panties again. When I do, I'll let ya know. 'Till then, enjoy the repeats.
- Column #1: A bit 'bout me.
- Column #2: My take on all the hubbub surrounding Tangents.
- Column #3: With what issue should the new reader start Cerebus?
- Column #4: Self-Publishing.
- Column #5: The Great Cerebus Reread and internet groups.
- Column #6: James Kochalka and daily comics.
- Column #7: Addicted to X-Crack titles.
- Column #8: How to get new comic book readers.
- Column #9: Meeting Dave Sim and Gerhard at SPACE Con 2002 part 1.
- Column #10: Part two of my SPACE Con experience.
- Column #11: My obsession with Cerebus.
- Column #12: My quick view on Latter Days written shortly after SPACE 2003
- Column #13: When a Fangirl meets Most Holy, the earth and heavens shall tremble.
- Column #14: Holy Grails and original art.
- Column #15: My SPACE 2005 report, days 1 and 2, with pictures and links to other reports.
All Twisted Panties are copyrighted 2009 by me. You can only reprint in hard copy format if you include the little notice at the bottom of each column. Thanks!